Hi, this is a beginner's guide to Old English (but it is more of a reference than a guide). I hope it helps!
This is better for people who are beginners at language learning and don't know all the grammar jargon, or for those who like to learn at a set pace?
This is for those who can learn well at their own pace, and who know grammar jargon terms.
- Reference 1: Letter Pronunciation
- Reference 2: Verbs
- Reference 3: Nouns
- Reference 4: Pronouns
- Reference 5: Adjectives
- Reference 6: Adverbs
- Reference 7: Prepositions
- Reference 8: Conjunctions
- Reference 9: Interjections
- Reference 10: Syntax
- Reference 11: Numerals
- Reference 12: Miscellaneous Other Points Relevant to Old English